Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Defiance? Teens?

Hello all.

Don't misunderstand the title. We are not here to form a rebel team. Defiance means rebellious and as we know and have to admit, teenagers are rebellious, in one way or another. We prefer to do things on our own way, in our own time span and without any nagging and with as little help as possible.

I have to be the first to admit that i am always defying. Believe it or not, i have been doing that for a very very long time without realizing it at all. And the most important person that i go against was those that loved me most, my parents and God.

Right, many acknowledge the existance of God but don't accept Him into our daily life. I came to realize that just a day ago. And i am still wondering, how do we involve Him into our daily life if we already know He is all HOLY and we can never meet His standards? And how do we guard ourself if we know we are weak to certain temptations or weaknesses? =(

Right now i wish there were answers in front of me. To save me from continue falling deeper and deeper into the pit. I want to be the salt and light for God and homour my parents; not bear fruits of death.

Please share your thoughts on teenage life.

No comments: